Monday, March 21, 2011

Initial Ideas for Project 3


Storyboards will follow this sometime tomorrow, but for now, this is what i'm thinking...

So I have two ideas for this project:

#1 A Day in the Life of my BumbleBee Pillow Pet (his name is Banana).

For this I'm thinking I will put banana through a normal day (of a bee, of course), zooming through the sky, maybe almost getting hit by a car and swatted at by some dumb kids, lots of not so great things happening, and then at the end I would end with the phrase...

"Don't Worry, Bee Happy."

hehe.





#2 A Day in the Life of My Chucks

For this I would have video of just legs/feet wearing my chucks all around town in different areas (like grass/mud, restaurants, the park, maybe on a hike, stuff like that) and possibly have it intermingled with the same shots except barefoot, kind of commenting on how some people don't even have shoes (like a Tom's concept). And maybe put a spin on it at the end and personify the shoes and have them saying something like "at least I have feet" even though they were dragged through all kinds of dirty floors and mud and stuff. I haven't exactly fully worked out this idea in my head yet, but something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment